What is one thing you wish guys complimented you on more?

Written By admin on Sunday, February 24, 2013 | 5:07 AM


Things that aren't physical.
I'd rather be complimented on my knowledge of something or abilities than be told I look "cute".
Not that those aren't nice to hear every now and then but personally it's a huge kick to my ego when all someone can ever compliment me on is my face.

***

The majority of compliments I get from men involve my looks. While these can be very flattering, if I get a compliment on my intelligence, sense of humour or kindness these mean so much more to me, because those are the qualities in myself that I value or aspire to the most. Also, it shows that someone has taken time to get to know me, think about and appreciate the things I've said or done. I should add a disclaimer here though: when those compliments are made with a tone of surprise or patronisation they will not be so well-received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment