What is your favorite comedy? What movie would you say is a must see?

Written By admin on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 | 4:48 AM


Planes, Trains & Automobiles (1987)
This is one of the funniest movies of all time.
Also check out: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (1988)

***

Being There.
Super dry comedy, but one of my favorites. Peter Sellers a great comedic actor.

***

I'd easily support The Big Lebowski, Blazing Saddles, or Office Space. I only own about 20 DVD's, and those are three of them. The Jerk and The Blues Brothers are classics, too. But there is another which is missing from our list:
Life of Brian and if I say that one, I better say Monty Python and the Holy Grail

***

The funniest movie I've seen recently is Death at a Funeral, it was absolutely hilarious. Don't know if it's my all time favourite, but I'd recommend it to anyone.


0 comments:

Post a Comment